Startsida Umeå kommun

School transport and lodging

Compulsory and upper secondary school students who have a long way to travel to get to school may be eligible for school transport or a bus pass.

Upper secondary school students who choose to live at their place of study because they have a long travel route or a long travel time to and from their home can apply for a type of assistance known as lodging allowance.


If you have any questions or would like an application, please contact your head teacher or school transport officer.

090-16 10 00 (switchboard)


Råd från myndigheter/advice from authorities: