Startsida Umeå kommun

Alcohol and drug abuse

Assistance for alcohol and drug abusers

If you have a problem with alcohol or drug abuse, the Social Services Department can help you, for example in the form of support and treatment therapy, a personal contact, daytime group therapy (which may include education/training), occupational therapy, short-term accommodation or specially adapted accommodation, institutional care and treatment, residential clinics and placement in a foster home.

Further information
Telephone: +46 (0)90-16 10 02


Råd från myndigheter/advice from authorities: