Startsida Umeå kommun
Care of relatives

Many elderly, sick or functionally impaired people receive care and assistance from relatives. The Social Services Department can help you if you are taking care of a relative. The person receiving care may be transferred to short-term accommodation from time to time, for example, or can receive home-help or day-care services. If you are taking care of a relative, you may also be entitled to financial support from Social Services.

Further information
Telephone +46 (0)90-16 10 02


Råd från myndigheter/advice from authorities: